ELA Anchor Charts

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Next up - ELA Anchor Charts. If you saw my blog post on math anchor charts you already know I love anchor charts in my classroom and how they can help. 

Here are my ELA anchor charts. I print an 8.5 x 11 size and 3-hole punch it for students to keep in their ELA/Writing binder to reference back when they need to. 

There are six anchor charts in the bundle including: 

  • Theme
  • Character, Setting, and Plot
  • Compare and Contrast
  • Author's Point of View
  • Text Structures 
  • Main Idea and Key Details
You can buy them individually or save and grab the bundle. I provide step-by-step directions on how to print them in the anchor chart size of your preference. Click HERE to see the preview in my store for more information.










No comments